Sunday 1 November 2015

My Stock Holdings (October)

Student life is killing me. At my last year of study, who knew things would be so tough. Final Year Projects, meetings upon meetings. Presentations and presentations. Deadlines and more deadlines. Nevertheless for my own sake and maybe to some extent yours, here's my holdings in October 2015.

No change in holdings but it seems that the market is doing well for the last month.




There are no dividends issued for the month of October, therefore it stands at $616.49. 

A number of investment activities in the upcoming month:
Number one is to ballot for some IPO shares of Jumbo. A review of the IPO can be found in Mr IPO's website. I almost always ballot for IPO to sell on the first day unless its a very compelling business. Jumbo does not look to be the exception but I think Jumbo can open at least above $0.30. With only 2 million shares for public subscription, hope is not high to get the shares.

Number two is to indicate to opt for Keppel Reit's dividend in form of shares. I will explain this scheme/decision in the next post, hopefully before the next monthly report.

No comments:

Post a Comment