Sunday 30 August 2015

My Stock Holdings (August)

Portfolio at the end of August:


Note that it's a JPEG because I gave up using Google Sheets. Google keep republishing my charts although I unchecked that option. That is also why I deleted all my previous charts as it was overwritten.

So this month was quite a ride and my portfolio lost a value of $1000. Nothing to sweat about as I'm going for the long-term and not short term volatility. Looking forward, I really hope to buy in ST Engineering on the cheap especially since it had formed a bottom. Straco is really good for averaging down since I have only a small stake in it.

I'm also looking at Reits, in particular K-Reits and possibly Soilbuild Reits. We will see what Singapore market can offer.


In the dividend department, I received an additional $67.50 from Singapore Post.

Dividends Year-to-Date: $480.44

No comments:

Post a Comment